ya, saw that. to be honest, didn't get that excited. i am at the point now where I am just going to watch it because I have invested alot of time in it and I want to know what the heck is going on. So sad. the series used to be so good.
i live in an apartment in chicago with my roommate, liz. we live in lakeview--6 blocks from the lake and a mile from wrigley field. i'm the general manager of a youth arts organization. in my spare time, i read novels, listen to 'this american life' podcasts, drink too much diet coke, watch old episodes of 'the west wing', make up new salad combinations, run along the lake, and dream of a day when i will make enough money to buy all of my groceries at whole foods.
1 comment:
ya, saw that. to be honest, didn't get that excited. i am at the point now where I am just going to watch it because I have invested alot of time in it and I want to know what the heck is going on. So sad. the series used to be so good.
Post a Comment