These ads are all.over.the.place in Chicago. On TV, on the radio, on billboards and the sides of buses. I know they are cheesy and over-the-top and a little ridiculous, but I totally love them.
For some odd reason, I really like this commercial. I know it's not for Michigan, but it is still awesome. I think I might like it because of the song and the images... ps. I know Arnold is an idiot.
i live in an apartment in chicago with my roommate, liz. we live in lakeview--6 blocks from the lake and a mile from wrigley field. i'm the general manager of a youth arts organization. in my spare time, i read novels, listen to 'this american life' podcasts, drink too much diet coke, watch old episodes of 'the west wing', make up new salad combinations, run along the lake, and dream of a day when i will make enough money to buy all of my groceries at whole foods.
1 comment:
For some odd reason, I really like this commercial. I know it's not for Michigan, but it is still awesome. I think I might like it because of the song and the images... ps. I know Arnold is an idiot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w71c4DgEhaA
Post a Comment